OVERVIEW OF APOGEE SOUTH BEACH
Here are some basic highlights of this ultra-luxury condo project.
- Located at the very southern tip of South Beach, between the Portofino Tower and the Murano at Portofino
- Approximately 68 residences in a 22 story building
- Opened in 2007
- Four residences per floor, each with flow-through design to give each unit both a water view and a city view
- Only two floor plans available: 3103 s.f. and 4145 s.f.
- Three special penthouse floor plans, each with rooftop pool
- Windows are crafted from a special “pure and clear” glass, which also offers impact resistance and sound resistance
- The main lobby is for resident and guest use only. A services elevator will be used by others, such as delivery personnel.
WHAT MAKES APOGEE SO LUXURIOUS, SO DIFFERENT AND SO DESIRABLE?
- This condominium sets the bar higher than any other in South Beach history. It marks the evolution of luxury living.
- Ceilings are 10-feet high
- Special noise-dampening construction built between floors to reduce noise transmission
- Balconies are 11-feet deep
- Kitchens will feature gas appliances (optional)
- Kitchens will be built with multiple ovens, multiple dishwashers, 100-bottle wine coolers and the finest of finishes
- Balconies will be built with outdoor kitchens and entertaining amenities
- Master bathrooms will have an in-ground tub with rain shower shower head, giving you the feeling of a relaxation pool in your own bathroom
- Master closets will be finished with the ultimate in closet systems, including a “midnight” kitchen with appliances…in your closet!
- Each unit has a privately-enclosed two-car garage on the parking levels. Additional cars may be parked with the valet.
- Stunning infinity pool area, unlike anything that we’ve seen in Miami before.
Please fill out the info below to schedule a call to learn more about pricing and current availability. Private tours will be available upon request.
Thank you for the email, we'll get back to you shortly